Video editing for your business marketing - Beginners
- Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques.
- By the end of the course, you'll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
- Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
- Export and save your videos for HD playback.
- Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design clean and professional titles for your videos.
- Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos... making them more visually interesting.
- Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
- Add a feeling to your video with color grading.
- Apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain, and making video more cinematic with overlays.
- Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
Students should have Adobe Premiere Pro installed on their computers to follow along. There are A LOT OF PRACTICE EXERCISES.
We teach this course using the Adobe Premiere Pro CC (creative cloud) versions, so it would be best if you're using CC. But you can still learn using CS6, CS5, CS4, or even CS3!
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
Starting a project
Editing your videos
Adding video and audio transitions
Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
Adding visual effects to your projects
Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
Advanced efficiency tips and So much more!
Who this course is for:
You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
- 10 keyboard shortcuts to help you edit faster
- How to import footage with Media Browser
- Adobe Pro CC Updates
Editing your video
- Add clips to timeline, sync footage and make selects
- Exercise ; Sync Audio & Video
- Basic edits – Trims clips, Split edits, Slip Edits, and more!
- Add and edit cutaway Footage and photos
- Adjust the Size and Position of your clips
- Optional; Edit down an interview
- Optional; Editing Narrative Video Scenes Together
- Open & Close Multiple projects
- Get more video resources & tips
- Auto reframe for difference video sizes
Adding Video & Audio Transitions
- Add & Adjust Video Transitions
- Quickly Add Video and Audio Transitions from the Timeline
- Create a Custom Blur Transition
- Trouble with Transitions?
- Denoise & Reverb Tool
- Create Title Graphics
- Animating Titles
- Saving Title Card Presets
- Underlining and Shape Layer Renaming
- Adjust Audio Levels
- Pan Audio Left & Right - Working with Audio Channels
- Remove Background Noise with Low and High Pass
- Make Audio Sound Better with EQ
- Parametric EQ Effect
- Reduce Echo with Parametric EQ Effect
- Use the Audio Track Mixer to Edit Audio
- Editing Audio with the Essential Sound Panel
- Remove Background Noise with Adaptive Noise Reduction
- Add Music to your Video (and where to find free music)
Color Correction & Grading
Motion in Premiere Pro
Exporting your video
Green Screen Editing – Chromakeying
|Date||11-26-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-27-2020 5:00 pm|
|Venue||Pathway Learning Centre, Taman Equine|